What is an Open Data Certificate?
Each Open Data Certificate uses a questionnaire-style assessment to recognise well-published open data with one of four badges.
Each badge shows that the data has been published in a sustainable and reusable way – with each level indicating the available support and adherence to current best-practices.Learn more
How does each certificate work?
- It recognises well published open data
- It provides an independent guarantee of quality
- It assesses sustainability and reliability of published data
- It encourages trust and reuse of data
- It guides publisher through established best practices
Who is using Open Data Certificates?
We support the DCAT metadata standard.
We can automatically pre-fill many of the Open Data Certificate questions if you use CKAN. Get in touch if you’re interested in integration with other portal software.
We can localise the certificate to reflect best practice in your jurisdiction. Get in touch to find out how you can help.
Certificates adoption around the world
Create a certificate
Don't have an account?
Don't worry, you can register later to save your work.Create an account